[vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]Apple launched Animoji in 2017 and it became a great hit. Everyone loved the new emoji which can give reaction based on users mood. Every Animoji works in same way, the camera/sensor o the front side of the device trace the face and focuses on the eyebrows, eyes, eyelids, mouth and transforms those movements into the emojis motion which creates live avatar. Samsung was the second device to follow this it included the AR Emoji which came inbuilt in the Samsung S9. Nokia is also trying to recreate Animoji for its Android devices, we got a ported version from the XDA developer so the Nokia camera app can be installed on any android device.
Xiaomi is known for providing the flagship features in budget device. This time Xiaomi created Animoji like live avatar which is called Mi Moji. There are a lot of applications available in the play store which claims to work like Animoji but most of them are fake. Xiaomi’s Mi Moji is the application which is having simple design and pack of 12 animated characters including:Mi robot, Pig, Fox, Panda, Monkey, Dragon, Fish, Giraffe, Robot, Cat, Goat, Ice-cream like emoji. The Mi Moji lets the user to record videos up to 10 seconds and the recording can be edited afterwards for audio. There is an option for Auto-edit option which will change the Audio and make it like a different gender.
Mi Moji is only available to Mi devices running the MIUI, but XDA developer ported the application for other android devices running Android 5.0 or above and it also supports video recording up to 30 seconds.
How To Install Mi Moji
- Download and install Mi Moji from Xda.
- Open the Application and grant all the permissions for camera, microphone and Gallery.
- You will be granted with main screen saying “Lift your phone, face to face”.
- Lift your phone face to face and select the emoji and click record button and press stop recording when you are done.
- After this you will be shown the screen to change the voice of the character into Women, Men and Cartoon. (There is a bug in the cartoon voice, maybe it would be fixed in next update).
You can record and share these videos on your social media platforms.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][td_block_2 category_id=”2256″][td_block_ad_box spot_id=”custom_ad_2″][td_block_ad_box spot_id=”custom_ad_4″][td_block_7 custom_title=”Latest”][td_block_ad_box spot_id=”custom_ad_5″][td_block_7 custom_title=”Apps” category_id=”315″][td_block_ad_box spot_id=”custom_ad_2″][/vc_column][/vc_row]