Hide From ISP With Hide.me VPN
Internet Service Provider (ISP) is the company who gives us the access to browse the internet. ISP always logs what their user do with their web either you watch movies or just surf the web. ISP is the one responsible for the blocking of websites out of our region.You can use a VPN to hide browsing history from your ISP.
Hide.me VPN is the Malaysian based VPN company that provides both free and paid VPN service. The Hide.me VPN delivers VPN service at gigabit speed. The company has some servers around the world to provide high-speed service. The company claims, and they also certified with the title “they don’t log the user’s details,” that means using this VPN user become Anonymous over the internet. The encryption used in this VPN is 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) that is more than any other VPN in the market. They regularly publish a transparency report declaring any requests for user information from authorities.
Hide.me uses numbers of protocols for the encryption of data these protocols are “IKEv2, PPTP, L2TP, IPsec, OpenVPN, Softether, SOCKS and SSTP”. But full protocol support is only available for the premium account user.
Is It Safe:
The VPN is considered to be the safest thing to use when you get online, but you are not entirely hidden because VPN service also keeps the user’s record, so when you need to subscribe a premium VPN first thing you need to look is the policy of the company whether they record the user’s data information or not.
The Hide.me VPN’s company claims that they don’t keep records personal details and payment details are outsourced to the payment collection agencies. The Google Analytic website not in the app it means the safest way to use the anonymous internet is by using Hide.Me VPN app because the company also claims that the software is incapable of recording which site user is visiting or which internet service is it customer using. All records that will generate while using the VPN are deleted every 2-3 hours on connection termination.
Hide.me VPN available in three different categories: Free, Plus, and Premium.
Free account – For Free account user will get 2GB monthly data usage, 3 Mbps speed, 3 locations, and the user can only connect to VPN through a single device at a time and limited protocol support.
Plus account –For Plus account user will get 75GB monthly data usage, Unlimited speed, 30+ locations and only one device connection like in Free version and full protocol support. For Plus account’s pricing starts $4.99 per month.
Premium account –For Premium account user will get 75GB monthly data usage, Unlimited speed, 30+ locations and connection on five devices at a time and full protocol support. For Premium account’s pricing starts from $9.99 per month and with premium user’s can also access Hide.Me SOCKS proxy/ Dynamic Post Forwarding/ Fixed IP Address.
Hide.me also provides 14-days money back guarantee.
How To Sing-in with Free Account:
- Visit Hide.me official website.
- Click on Try for Free.
- If you want to Buy any plans, click on that otherwise if you are going to try just click register below the Free banner.
- Enter email address and click next you will get a confirmation on the email address you entered.
- Goto your email and confirm your account by clicking “Activate my account” button.
- You will be redirected to a new page enter your username and password to complete your profile.
- You will see the dashboard of your account.
How To Free Download:
Hide.me VPN software is available for Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS.
- Goto this link.
- Click on Button followed by your Operating System version a new page will open.
- Click “Download now” button.
- Setup will automatically start to download.
- After download, just install the setup.
- Click on “Have an account.”
- Enter your username and password you created above.
- Click on “Enable VPN” to start the VPN service.
- If you want to change location in VPN, there are three free locations available in the app, and rest of the locations are available in Plus and Premium account which can be unlocked with a premium account.
- Free Forever with 2GB/month data usage limit.
- Certified No-logging.
- 14-days money back guarantee.