With the release of iPhone X, Apple launched a new type of controls for the phone that are gestures because in iPhone X there is no physical home button.
The new gestures are very powerful and interactive, users can operate the phone with one hand easily without any hassle.
In iPhone X there are the different type of gestures.
- Swiping from bottom to middle of the screen: it will take you home.
- Swiping from bottom to middle of the screen and holding for a second: it will open the recent menu.
How To Get These Gestures:
The iPhone X like Gestures can be enabled on almost any Android device by the mean of a simple Application called OnePlus Gestures.
This app called OnePlus Gestures because recently OnePlus released Oxygen Os with iPhone X like gestures so it makes sense. Let’s dig into this and find out how to use this app.
- Download OnePlus Gestures app from Play Store.
- After downloading open the app and you will be welcomed with a message of installation.
- Turn on the Main Switch which is on the top.
- It will ask some permissions that are Accessibility settings & Permission to Display Overlay you need to grant all these permission and that’s it now you will see a red bar on the bottom of your screen.
- There are options to Customize the shortcuts for the gestures and removing the Red bar and Adjusting the bar size you can adjust all these things according to your need, if you want same iPhone Gestures then don’t change the Gestures Setting.
- Now just swipe from bottom to middle of the screen.
Although this app cost Rs.100 you need to purchase the app. Otherwise, you can use Google Play Reward money to purchase paid apps officially from play store free of cost. You can also check 5 Mobile Apps to make real money.