[vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]If you are looking for basic cell phones, smartphones or something in between, it is all at your one tap. LG mobile phones give you access to the basic to latest technology with latest or new features including all your essentials requirements. LG known for its series of smartphones which includes Candy, G7 One, G7 Fit, Q8 and many more come up with its new smartphone this month with very new features and standing out between top brands like iPhone XS.
LG V40 ThinQ
LG V40 launched in 3 October 2018. It comes with some of its features which actually stand out with iPhone XS. Firstly, talking about basic features of this smartphone, it is powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor which itself provide premium features to the smartphones. In level to other smartphones it too has fingerprint sensor with new face unlock feature too. It supports USB type C. Talking about software it supports Android 8.1 Oreo version of Android. ‘Customers can pre-order the device and they will get a MicroSD card of 256GB from SanDisk absolutely free. The price of this smartphone is Rs. 67,980.
Key Specification of V40:
- It has 6.40-inch touchscreen display which stand with 6.5 inch display of iPhone XS.
- Resolution: 1440 x 3120 pixels.
- Battery Capacity: 3300mAh
- First time 5 camera in a single phone.
3 Rear And 2 Front Camera
2018 is the year of camera’s, we are seeing a lot of camera improvements in the smartphones and this trend was set by OnePlus. They provided the first pro mode in the default camera app. Other smartphones in the market are releasing with the many new camera modules like Samsung S9 is the first phone to be launched with the eye like camera shutter and Redmi is also improving its camera with the software, they are providing portrait mode with single camera at back. LG V40 is very much smooth for photographers who tend to click good pictures of every great moments as this smartphone provides you 3 rear and 2 front camera with various camera options and tools. There are AI camera settings like on the Note9 and Huawei P20 Pro that change your setting when it senses many scenes at one time. You can take dramatic photo with digital lighting effects.
- Front camera: 8-megapixel + 5-megapixel
- Rear camera: 12-megapixel + 16-megapixel + 12-megapixel
Rear cameras support Telephoto lens mode, wide angle as well as super wide lens.
Like other smartphones, it too have some basic features, which required in every aspect. It includes, protection type, sensors, Wi-Fi supports etc.
- The screen is protected with a layer of Corning Gorilla Glass.
- Present in Aurora Black and Moroccan Blue, New Platinum Grey and Carmine Red colour options.
- Fingerprint as well as Face unlock Sensor.
- Wi-Fi, NFC, GPS, Bluetooth supported.
- It offers 4G, Volte, 3G in terms on connectivity.
- It offers 6GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB internal storage which can be expanded to 2TB by adding micro SD card.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][td_block_2 category_id=”2256″][td_block_ad_box spot_id=”custom_ad_4″][td_block_7 custom_title=”Latest”][td_block_ad_box spot_id=”custom_ad_5″][/vc_column][/vc_row]